Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Sweet Rich, it seems that from the people I talk to your guy's line is underrated. I hear good things, can't wait to give this a go.
I think a lot is they want to get per say a gallon of powdered milk for the price of milk.
They don't reolize that you have to take a lot less or the AAEFX products. If you brake it down to effective servings it is the same price but yet a lot higher quality. They keep with in 2%+-, the standard in industry for supps is 15+-. Thats a big diffrence, and garentied drug free. Can any other sup companies say they send there products out to a out side company for testing or even put test results on the web? I feel very safe being drug free taking anything they put out.

I myself used to think it was a rich boys brand till I tried some and did some research. I wasn't always a board rep. I payed in full for a while before they picked me up.

I think you will be very happy with there products.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 07-27-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote