Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Now that sounds nice! Too bad you couldn't drop some coffee in that sucker.
I suppose I could, but coffee is actually on my "sip list." Maybe by the end of the week, then I'll have to get me some of that cinnamon bun protein..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope you have a better day today. It's only down hill from here. Hopefully you will be able to laugh at this very soon. The timing of the allergies couldn't have been worse.
It already is a much better day! I've been up for 4 hours, and haven't had to suction saliva once. My dad stopped by, and I actually talked to him. And by the way, I'm sipping a Boost. It was suggested to me that some people find it easier to start on thicker liquids than thin liquids. So, I'll get the ball rolling with the Boost, and a chocolate shake later. THen work my way back to coffee, broth, water by the end of the week.

Yep, bad timing on the allergic reaction to the meds. That was something that was in the back of my mind as I was having so much difficulty in the hospital. But it was hard for me to communicate, because I couldn't swallow, I was always coughing, I couldn't write because they stuck the IV in my left hand. They had me on some fairly exotic antibiotics. I didn't know I was allergic to anything. I've never had any problems with other more common antibiotics. Too bad it cost me a stitch, and likely another procedure. We'll see. Worst case is I end up sounding like Lou Ferrigno when I talk, and likely give up trumpet. I can probably live with that, if its my choice. I'm not up for any more cuttin'.

Speaking of cuttin', I weighed in on wii this morning. I'm down to 209, and I'm no longer "OBESE." I might keep the wii running and try some frisbee golf this afternoon. It's too hot to mow.[/QUOTE]

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote