Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Don't go anywhere Val. You have to many friends here. Just because I probably won't own a Dodge Challenger any time soon don't mean I quit reading about them.
Good one, Rich. I'll stick around for a bit.

Crap crap crappy day yesterday. I didn't even drink a full ounce of water. I didn't go for any walks. I did discover, though some possible allergies to meds that had been making things difficult. I DO think I blew a stitch the other night. It was on my last night in the hospital. I had an explosive coughing jag, and I think I pulled the stitch anchoring the back of my tongue on the right side. I told my nurse immediately. He took a look, and didn't think there was anything wrong. I told the Rersident Doctor who was making rounds on Sunday morning about it. He looked at it and decided it looked normal, then he released me. I wrestling with calling my real doctor, but I fear another surgery.

Well, it's time for breakfast. It's my birthday, and the kids want to give me "breakfast in bed," which consists of 16 ounces of formula poured into a bg hanging over my recliner.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote