Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
You have a good day Val. We'll catch you on the rebound. lol (old CB lingo) lol
10-4, good buddy (my dad is an old trucker)! I would also accept "We'll catch you on the flip-flop."

Well, the beer in the fridge is officially for celebratory purposes. It looks like all cancer is gone. I'm having difficulty swallowing on my own, and I'm also being fed through a nose tube. For the next week or so. I have a follow up at Mayo sometime. They'll contact me and set it uip. Now, I just need to recover. So, here's my new workout plan. Feel free to critique as you may.

1) Sip water through a straw. My goal today is one ounce. I'd like to increase that by an ounce per day. (OH MAN, I JUST REALIZED THE POTENTIAL FOR PR'S HERE).

2) Try to wean myself off the saliva suction pump. I think hydration will be the key to keeping saliva thin enough to swallow. This morning I dumped 100 ml out of my pump. My goal is less for tomorrow.

3) I've got to try to keep my arms and hands occupied somehow. I'm restricten on weights for now. My arms and shoulders are already numb and tingly though. I'll appreciate any and all input.

4) At least two walks around the neighborhood each day.

For cardio, I'll try to make it to the restroom in time.

Anyway, I'm home, and I'm showered. Life is good.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote