Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #113
Craig Pfisterer
I Haz a Kat
Max Brawn
Points: 4,544, Level: 42 Points: 4,544, Level: 42 Points: 4,544, Level: 42
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: ON's Pro Complex Gainer
Craig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributor

July 21, 2010

Walking 34 minutes

Comments: Hot one out today so I waited until after work to walk. Almost fell asleep when I got home. Guess I need to get some more sleep. Walking felt good and relaxing even with the heat. Found out the one band setup that I was using for deadlifts and floor presses a while ago did not provide nearly as much tension as I thought it did. While the bands were stretched to the point to achieve the band tensions I wanted, I did not factor in the bands also pulling in on the anchors instead of just up as I had thought. So the listed band tensions I used for when the bands were stretched around my power rack was actually only 65% of the stated number. This makes more sense to my other numbers now. For instance, the doubled IW#3's for that platform deadlift were 150lbs and not 225lbs of tension. Made some changes to my routine to make things simpler.