Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Kick ass Ripped! Thanks man... What you answered is pretty much what I was thinking....just wanted to confirm. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything on a empty stomach, so I'll take both with some fish oil with my pre-wo.

I'm getting F'ing psyched to try this out!! I've been pushing some weights today and yesterday for the first time in 2 months nearly, and I love the tightness, pump, and slight soreness. Must. Achieve. Moar. DOMS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
interesting...always wanted to see how this thing works..
Kick ass Ripped! Thanks man... What you answered is pretty much what I was thinking....just wanted to confirm. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything on a empty stomach, so I'll take both with some fish oil with my pre-wo.

I'm getting F'ing psyched to try this out!! I've been pushing some weights today and yesterday for the first time in 2 months nearly, and I love the tightness, pump, and slight soreness. Must. Achieve. Moar. DOMS!!!!!

I'll be logging this, and a few other supps in the stack in my journal...full details and progress report daily..

Edit: So I mention the journal, and don't post a link...yeah, good idea dumass! lol

Here it is : http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ay-gfy-20.html
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote