View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default How to Help the Forum

The Muscle and Brawn forum has grown quite a bit in the last year. Sure, it's still small compared to many sites, but we are making progress every day.

I work very hard to keep this forum troll-free, and a place of respect. But I also feel the need to say that this doesn't mean MAB has to be sterile.

I want to make sure you guys understand that it's perfectly fine to bust each other in the balls. You also don't have to worry about speaking freely and openly. No need to hold back. We all have opinions, and all opinions are welcomed.

I also want to encourage everyone to take a few minutes and leave a simple comment in a few training logs when you stop by. I value all the logs here, and try my best to read them, but can't always find the time to read all the logs I want every day. Believe it or not, I have actually had several people tell me they left the forum because no one was reading their log. I don't want anyone to feel unwanted here.

Another area that you can help MAB is by starting non-log threads on any topic. We have become a log-driven forum, but when a good topic comes up conversation usually picks up.

I will also say that if you are a lurker here, please sign up. Sometimes a small community can be intimidating. No need to worry here - everyone is welcome.

Lastly, I know that many people like the atmosphere on this forum but eventually leave because other forums have more activity. I respect that. But I will say that activity breeds activity. If you want to help grow MAB, make a few extra posts here.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links