Thread: Dymatize Whey
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
uforce
New Brawn
Points: 1,856, Level: 25 Points: 1,856, Level: 25 Points: 1,856, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

uforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
If this anything like their 12 hour blend, I'm all set. I tried the chocolate flavor of that crap, and I almost gagged.. I tried mixing with milk, water, 1/2 and 1/2...all the same dirt flavor.. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I wound up just throwing away the last few packets....

My favorite whey was MRIs Pro-Nos Roayal Dutch Chocolate...so damn good with milk or water.. If the profile was a little bit leaner I'd still be using it. For now, I'm sticking with ON and ATW as a backup..

Sometime this year, I'm going to make a custom blend at True Protein...
i enjoy pro-nos as well. actually, awhile back, i purchased 3 tubs of vanilla. i've been mixing one scoop of it with just about every other protein i have. pro-nos really makes other proteins taste good. TF almost always has it for 19.99. it's usually near expiration, though. so, where have you been getting your ATW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I live on coffee and whey. It just can't be too hot because the whey breaks down.
you live on coffee and whey? how much do you take in a day? what's your preferred method of mixing the two?
uforce is offline   Reply With Quote