Thread: Dymatize Whey
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
New Brawn

uforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good startuforce is off to a good start

Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
If this anything like their 12 hour blend, I'm all set. I tried the chocolate flavor of that crap, and I almost gagged.. I tried mixing with milk, water, 1/2 and 1/2...all the same dirt flavor.. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I wound up just throwing away the last few packets....

My favorite whey was MRIs Pro-Nos Roayal Dutch damn good with milk or water.. If the profile was a little bit leaner I'd still be using it. For now, I'm sticking with ON and ATW as a backup..

Sometime this year, I'm going to make a custom blend at True Protein...
i enjoy pro-nos as well. actually, awhile back, i purchased 3 tubs of vanilla. i've been mixing one scoop of it with just about every other protein i have. pro-nos really makes other proteins taste good. TF almost always has it for 19.99. it's usually near expiration, though. so, where have you been getting your ATW?

Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I live on coffee and whey. It just can't be too hot because the whey breaks down.
you live on coffee and whey? how much do you take in a day? what's your preferred method of mixing the two?
uforce is offline   Reply With Quote