View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
doug hepburn was an very iportant figure in lifting history I have heard he was juicing toward the end of his carrer but none the less he had many good natural lifts anyone ever see his diet he worked at a chicken coup for little money and free eggs and chiken I think he ate 50 eggs a day 2lbs of chicken ,milk and 10 bannas or something like that its pretty crazy but it obviously worked to a degree. Him being disabled also makes him very important figure by not complaining about his short commings. To many people say "I cant because of", rather then "I will in spite of"
Good post. We definitely can learn a lot from you.

I learn a lot from Doug's style of training. Though I don't think I'd ever do the low-rep progression, a higher rep form - like a cluster set - seems more appealing for my old body.

Nice avatar, btw. Swole!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote