View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
I've lifted on and off my whole life but really have never had more then about a 2 year run at a time but always come back to it now that my age is creeping up on me I regret not keeping up with it I treid to upload a picture on here but couldnt figure it out I'l get it later. I'm very knowlegeable about natural body building and aided bb to. But love the basic meat and potato type routines and diets on this site. Eat a lot,lift heavy,rest I'm a big beliver in less is more.
You'll fit in good here. We're all generally less is more. And many of us are in our 30's and 40's.

I took years off from lifting after the birth of my first child, and I regret it. But life got in the way, so to speak.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote