Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Thanks, Sneezy. It will be well this week. I think I had my "wig out" last night over the stupisest thing. I'm too tired to toss and turn all night tonight.

I'm going to a good place with the best head and neck surgeon in the world performing the operation, and get this... we share the same last name. He told me he HAS to take good care of me. It's just a matter of waiting now. On the other side of the surgery, I may still be in pain for a while, but it won't be any worse than it is now. Besides, I'm sure they'll give me some high-falutin' pain killers.

I've got a six pack of beer in the fridge. I haven't had a drink since March. I bought the six pack for the day that the doc says a) "Mr. Olsen, you're cured.", or b) "Mr. Olsen, you're doomed." One will be a celebratory toast. The other will be the beginning of an epic send-off.

I'm hoping that 48 hours from now the Menace is gone from my body and life for good.

Hey everyone, tomorrow is going to be kind of busy. We're heading over to Rochester, MN as soon as I'm off work. I don't know if I'll get time to post up anything between now and surgery. If nothing else, I will keep BTB advised. I just want to say that I am extremely touched by all the love and support that you have offered. We're almost there. I can't wait to begin enjoying life again.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote