Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Have a good week Val. I'll have my cell phone near me at all times. Keep me updated the best you can.
Thanks, BTB. I'll try. Although the last text I sent you (as short as it was) took me 45 minutes to execute. It may be easier to call ya. I need to call Tuesday night between 8:15 and midnight in order to get the particulars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
Hey Val. "Minor surgery" indeed.

Having only read your log it is easy for anyone to see that you are up for this fight and I wish you all the best.
Thanks, tomahawk. I wasn't up for it last night. I had a bona fide panic attack. I was pretty much inconsolable. Neither my wife or I got much for sleep. But yes, I shall beat this. And when I do, hoo boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
I'm considering moving closer. lol J/K
...and I'll move to South Dakota. Seriously though, after watching your workout with BTB, I'd love to tangle with you.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote