View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hi Francisco,

Hope you don't mind being the topic of discussion. We always like to paint some natural perspective on just what can be accomplished without drugs. You have an amazing physique, and many times with naturals, you look bigger than your weight.

We talk a lot about natural potential, and just how amazing a bodybuilding can look at a "mere" 180 pounds.
I dont mind at all my friend ....On the other hand thanks for the kind comments.... As far as natural potential we are limited by our own biochemistry but that doesnt mean that we can build a great phisique ...I believe also that more important than weight are proportions. I have seen guys weighting 160 lbs in competition with great proportions and they look huge!....the 2008 WNBF world champion comes to mind .... At the end we have to play with what it was given to us to get the most of it
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote