View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
I been doing some thinking with all the form/technique questions floating around with powerlifts and strongman events and such and was thinking of making some quick videos from different angles of a good technical lift,putting them on youtube,and having a link to MAB,for people to register for an in depth explanation as to the set up for the lifts.

So basically I would put up a basic Squat for instance,from different angles so people can see how proper form is supposed to look on youtube to gather interest,link the forum so that if they register and post here they gain access to videos by me and my comrades commenting on form,technique, set up and really breaking down the lift.

Wanted everyone's thoughts on this.
I think it's a great idea Tony. I will do anything I can to support this.

I've actually been thinking about doing a beginner bench press setup primer myself lately.

Since I know nothing about strongman, I can't comment much. But if anyone wants certain lifts explored/explained, post them here and we'll see what we can workout.

And I encourage anyone to get involved that might want to do some lifts. If you know how to do a reverse clean and press, I would take an instruction.

Since it is Tony's idea, I want to allow him to take the reigns on this if he wants to. I'm not saying Tony has to do all the videos, but I want anything that's done passed through this thread first for Tony to comment on.

I think we could use some videos explaining how to use bands and chains for primary lifts.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 07-18-2010 at 04:59 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote