Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

I asked specifically about that, and his reply was, "Use common sense, about two weeks." Like I said, though. My surgery is Wednesday. Show Saturday night. The guy who fronts the band said he would be glad to pay me just to stand there so we still have a 10 piece band to present. After that show, there's a week off, then we play a double header on Friday/Saturday. Which by then I should be able to do without blowing any sutures, but I'd sure be tentative in my approach, and that ain't my style. So, it'll be one show for sure, but it might be three. We'll see how the substitute arrangement lines up. It might be easier to get someone to agree to fill in for three jobs rather than one.

Short answer: Physically two weeks. Mentally?

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote