Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
i just got caught up on your sittuation val and i'm very sorry you have came upon this road block. but that's all it is for you is a road block...a simple detour in life. i have no doubt in my mind that with your strength and determination you will over come and be good as new in no time. i think cancer is one of those things that people really want to believe will never happen to them but the reality is it can truly happen to anyone. stay strong my friend in both mind and body. i wish nothing but the best for you and your family and wish you a speedy recovery and quick return to SFW!!
Amen, brother. It's a road block. Thank you for your wishes, sir. I aim to make a full recovery. PL meets are on hold for now, but certainly in my future. That's what this thread is about, my journey back and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
.....oh BTW whenever you need that lawn mowed just hollar!
Do you have a weed whacker? I haven't run mine in a couple of years, and the last time I used it, I had a terrible time keeping it running.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote