View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #20
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I am a big night eater KP. I have to be prepared, and keep apples, oranges, pickles, and low cal popcorn around for melt downs. There are some nights where my cravings get insane, and I eat 3 oranges, an entire jar of pickles AND a bag of popcorn. I know the sodium levels in this are evil, but the alternative for me is ice cream and Doritos.

My suggestion is to just keep low cal foods around to attack. Eat 3 bags of broccoli if you have to. Or keep the ingredients around to make a big arse salsa spinach salad.
I love the idea of just munchin down on some spinach instead... I'm gonna do that! THanks!!!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote