View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
yeah... pretty sore today! haha nutrition was good until about 11pm when I get really really hungry and instead of just going to bed... I eat EVERYTHING insight. Anyone know what to do to avoid this? Just go to bed right???? Why am I craving Fats?
I am a big night eater KP. I have to be prepared, and keep apples, oranges, pickles, and low cal popcorn around for melt downs. There are some nights where my cravings get insane, and I eat 3 oranges, an entire jar of pickles AND a bag of popcorn. I know the sodium levels in this are evil, but the alternative for me is ice cream and Doritos.

My suggestion is to just keep low cal foods around to attack. Eat 3 bags of broccoli if you have to. Or keep the ingredients around to make a big arse salsa spinach salad.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote