View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:08 AM   #18
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

~Trained Shoulders last night:
*Behind the head shoulder raises on Smith machine
bar+20#
2x15
bar+30#
1x12
*Seated lateral DB Presses
30x1x15
35x1x10
40x1x8
*Standing cable pull across flys (not sure of name)
15x1x15
20x1x15
25x1x12
*standing delt kick-backs with weight
10x3x15
(these were super-setted in between the cable thingys)
*seated later raises on machine
40x2x15
50x1x15
*front weight raises (2 drop sets)
35x8
25x12
10x15

yeah... pretty sore today! haha nutrition was good until about 11pm when I get really really hungry and instead of just going to bed... I eat EVERYTHING insight. Anyone know what to do to avoid this? Just go to bed right???? Why am I craving Fats? I eat almonds throughout the day. I typically try to keep my fats to 2 healthy servings a day. 1oz almonds/2tbsp PB. I guess I should switch it up and use some oils on my salads or something huh? Maybe then I wouldn't be so tempted to grab the jar of PB and just stand infront of the TV and eat! haha Never feel very good the next day so I don't know why I let myself do it. well, I'm off to work! Doing arms today so we'll see how it goes!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote