View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

10/08/2009: Chest and Triceps

Workout Time
: 37 minutes

Workout Grade: A-

Felt pretty good today. I've been de-loading for the last couple of weeks, and haven't felt like logging my workouts much. Wasn't much to talk about. The Spike Diet is going good. This Sunday is my 42nd birthday, and I will be spiking it with cake and pizza.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am using a new training system. I won't get into specifics for a while. Not trying to be all James Bond, but I really don't want this system's info to be on the web before I finish my book. I think the approach to training that I'm writing about is very functional and unique. I don't expect to make money from this...but I would like to have my thoughts on training in writing before they are stolen and re-packaged.

My variation on flyes is working quite well. No annoying shoulder grinding.

Bench Press
225 x 10
225 x 5

Incline BB Press
185 x 8
186 x 6

Shaw Flyes (Palms away from face, elbows tucked like when benching)
25 x 10
25 x 10

Closegrip BB Bench Press

185 x 9
185 x 6

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote