View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #24
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I've slacked quite a bit on this log. The last month for me has been busy and good. I've been put in charge of content on one of the largest bodybuilding sites on the Internet, been writing and editing for the largest female bodybuilding site on the Internet, and done about 30 interviews and profiles...with everyone from Lisa Aukland (top 5 in the 2009 Ms. Olympia) to Layne Norton.

So...it's been fun, but I've let my log slack.

Now that my life is a bit more buttoned down, my log will be rolling again.

I also want to note that I am also working on a training book. It's not your typical training book that pushes a system etc. I am working at dissecting training theory, and placing it into nice, neat little packages so that a trainee can better analyze a given system and it's mechanics, and better designer their own system.

Unconventional, the book will be, young Skywalker.

I don't want to give away many details right now, but I will say that my current routine is based upon it's training underpinnings.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 10-08-2009 at 04:24 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote