View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
Ok, so im about to start lifting again, and i was reading an article by dan john that talked about training on very limited time. In the article he posed a very interesting question, lets say u had 15mins 3 times a week to lift, what would u do. I know it sounds like a crappy bowflex commercial but seriously what would u do.
Good question.

An option I think of off the bat is:

Day one is a 20 rep set of squats, followed by 3 rest paused sets of leg curls or RDLs. (Not to failure)

Day two would be a DC style bench drop set followed by a DC style overhead press.

Day 3 would be a 8-12 rep set of deadlifts, followed by a DC style row set, and a DC style curl set.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote