View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
LOST MY MOTIVATION HELP!!!

It has been forever since I last went to the gym it seems. Honestly I don't know what to do. I think I am getting fatter, because I fit these jeans perfectly about 3 monthes ago and now they don't fit in the waist anymore WTF!!!! I am mad as hell because I bought them as outfits. So I need to start losing some of this fat on my stomach. Anybody have any ideas on what to do? I think I am going to start eating very clean because I have been eating TERRIBLE the last couple weeks! I feel bad because I haven't even hit the gym in a while! I am losing motivation because all it seems is that my waist size is going up and none of my lifts are going up. I am though considering buying a power rack and some weights so I don't have any excuses to miss the gym and can workout anytime I want!
I really feel like crap and hopefuly I can get back on track. Due to my busy work schedule since 2 people quit.
Just drag yourself into the gym and start picking up weights buddy. I dont want to do **** either sometimes but i force myself into the gym and magic just starts happening.

Maybe its time for a routine change to stimulate stagnant training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
LOST What are some good ab exercises to do to get me back down to my 32 inch waist?!?
No exercise is going to slim your waist down, only diet and cardio will give you that effect.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote