Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #19
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

I just got out of the gym and I'm feeling a little like smashed ass. I had a really hard time pushing through a workout that would normally be no problem (probably my lightest/quickest workout that I'll have all week) so I'm not sure what my deal is. I took the HT-8 at about 11:30 and worked out at 1. To clarify, I'm not saying it's got anything to do with the HT-8 it's just that it didn't seem to help me get over whatever it is that's bogging me down today. I just took another one because, well, the smashed ass thing, and I feel like my battery is dying.

The only two reasons I can think of for the low energy today is: 1) I did too much yesterday and/or B) I haven't eaten enough today, esp. fat - have only logged 15 grams of fat today which I know is not enough, I just planned out my breakfast/lunch/snacks pretty quickly this morning and figured I'd make up for it when I got home and planned out my dinner. Not sure if not enough fat in the diet today would make me feel like this. Maybe I'm just having an off day, who knows?

Workout today:

Incline Press: 60x10 70x8 70x6
Bench Press (w/dumbbells, total weight): 50x10 60x8 60x6
Pec-Dec Flye: 35x10 40x8 40x6
Pushups: 20, 12, 10

Cardio - Precor elliptical, resistance level 7 at moderate pace, 20 min.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

Last edited by ElementalVirago; 07-06-2010 at 10:09 PM.
ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote