Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #14
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Weighed in this morning at 152.5 lbs. Only 10 lbs to go! Only....eff! Haha.

Here is my workout from yesterday:

Back/Abs (Monday's workout)
Wide Grip Pullup (assisted cuz I can't do my bodyweight yet): 65x10 55x8 50x6
Close Grip Seated Cable Row: 50x10 60x8
(Last set did bent-over dumbbell row b/c the machine strikes a weird nerve in my elbow - 40x6)
Dumbbell Pullover: 20x10 25x8 30x6
Plank: 3 sets, 30 sec. ea
Weighted oblique crunches: 20 each side holding 10 lb. plate

Bis/Tris (Saturday's workout that I missed over the weekend)
Standing dumbbell curl: 15x10 x3
SUPERSET WITH
Skull Crushers (used padded bar b/c I wasn't confident using dumbells like it says to): 24x10 x3

Dumbbell Incline Curl: 12x10 x3
SUPERSET WITH
Tricep Pushdowns: 60x10 x3

Preacher Curls: 10+barx10 x3 (don't know how much the bar weighs but since I only was able to curl a 5-lb plate on each side it seemed kinda hefty)
SUPERSET WITH
Bench Dips: 10 x3

Cardio: 14 minutes of HIIT (jog/sprint) then walked @ 3.5-3.7 mph for 20 min

If I'm not writing this all down with the proper technique, PLEASE feel free to educate me. I don't want to look like the n00b that I am.

Today I am going to take the HT-8 closer to noon because I work out from 1-2 and then also hopefully the energy will last me until I get the kids to bed.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote