View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

JB...It happens from time to time. Don't feel like you're unique. It happens to the best of us.

My recommendation is to get back in touch with your goal. What exactly do you want? If you know that, then try to figure out an easy way to work towards it. Like training only twice a week right now. There is no sense killing yourself trying to hit the gym 5 times a week when motivation is low.

I also recommend surrounding yourself with things that keep you motivated and focused on your goal. A magazine, book, or even a forum. If I am not around things that keep me focused, it's easier to lose focus. If Arnold motivates you, go read his book.

I would also write down a hard and fast time twice a week that you WILL workout, no matter how you feel. Do not let anything come between you and your workout. You will feel better when the workout is done, even if you feel like crap going in. Force yourself to stick to plan.

Or make us guys on the forum hold you accountable. Make a plan, and tell us to keep on your ass.

Another this to motivate...read some transformations:

Body Transformations - Muscle & Strength Article Database | Muscle & Strength

I don't have all the answers, but man, I do want you to succeed. Let me know if I can do anything.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote