View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
JBlack16
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributorJBlack16 is a consistent contributor
Default Losing my motivation!!!

LOST MY MOTIVATION HELP!!!

It has been forever since I last went to the gym it seems. Honestly I don't know what to do. I think I am getting fatter, because I fit these jeans perfectly about 3 monthes ago and now they don't fit in the waist anymore WTF!!!! I am mad as hell because I bought them as outfits. So I need to start losing some of this fat on my stomach. Anybody have any ideas on what to do? I think I am going to start eating very clean because I have been eating TERRIBLE the last couple weeks! I feel bad because I haven't even hit the gym in a while! I am losing motivation because all it seems is that my waist size is going up and none of my lifts are going up. I am though considering buying a power rack and some weights so I don't have any excuses to miss the gym and can workout anytime I want!
I really feel like crap and hopefuly I can get back on track. Due to my busy work schedule since 2 people quit.

What are some good ab exercises to do to get me back down to my 32 inch waist?!?
JBlack16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links