View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great workout, and sounds like you're on a roll. Think we need to get you some peanut butter flavored Muscle Gauge.
^^^Dangerously amazing sounding...

Training this weekend didn't go so well... I was having some emotional, relationship issues on Friday/saturday so of course I took it out on a jar of PB... damn. I hate it... and I know when I'm doing it that its going to make me unhappy!! I don't know what's wrong with me. but I'm deff staying OFF the scale for a few days.
I called things off with the powerlifter I was talking to because he did a total 180 on personality and just was not what I wanted. haha I've been talking to the Personal Trainer at my new gym and he's helping me with training and nutrition for free. which is great. Yesterday I just enjoyed the 4th and took it easy at a friends pool~ beer, burgers, and jello shots... HAPPY 4TH!

Today we did shoulders: (my left shoulder has been very painful lately so I'm nursing it...)
EZ bar pull ups
40#x15
50x10
50x10
Lateral decline side raises
15x12x3 (left side 10#)
Reverse weight lifts (? forget what they are called)
10x12x3
Behind the head shoulder smith machine raises
30x12x2
40x10
Bent over lateral raises
15x15x3
Then as cardio we did 4 sets of 10 box jumps... he's a B-ball player so he's got crazy ups... me, not so much and it was my first time doing it. But I'm set and focused now. I told him- don't go easy on me, I want the intensity! We are going to do arms tomorrow so I'm looking forward to my Hypershock...
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote