Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #12
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

So my gym was open, thank goodness. Had breakfast and took my HT-8 and headed out. I did my Monday split (back/abs) and about 20 minutes into it I got this incredible rush so I ended up banging out the last set AND smashing the entire Saturday split (bis/tris) that I missed doing over the weekend. THEN I got on the treadmill, crushed 14 minutes of HIIT jogging/sprinting and finished up with 20 minutes of walking. I literally had to force myself to stop working out (because I was sure I had worked myself into a serious caloric deficit).

This HT-8 is so funky, like nothing else I've ever taken. I think I'm already starting to understand what "clean energy" means. Not the cracked-out jitters that make you want to punch babies, more like...a fire in your veins that makes you want to just keep going simply because it feels good.

And another thing...I had a fairly light breakfast (about 250 calories) so normally with all the working out I did, I'd be so hungry I'd practically be gnawing my arm off, but I wasn't. Just got home, had my post-workout protein shake and all is well with the world.

Sorry, I left my workout log at the gym (forgot I'd have to log it here) so I'll outline the splits I did later.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote