Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwillstrong View Post
I'm just curious as to why you would strap up on farmers? I think you know that you cant strap up in competition, so why lift with them? I personally wouldn't strap up because really whats the point.
Troll *cough* lol,jk. But being serious for a moment, I used straps on the farmers because I don't want to rip off my callouses and ruin my training over the next few weeks.

The point of strapped farmers deadlifts is because if my body is used to picking up and holding 360lbs in each hand, when I have to do lighter walks with lets say 300lbs, I will be able to sprint with it and feel comfortable. Same thing goes with deadlifts or any grip involved movement.

Do you let the rest of your body get weak because your grip is failing? I think not.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote