View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:30 AM   #8
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Training has been going great! I've been working out with the Personal Trainior at my new gym, which is awesome. and FREE!! yes! I think having that extra person to push me has really helped me step my game up.
yesterday I did back:
-deads:
50+bar- 2x15
70+bar- 1x10
-close grip lat pull downs
90- 1x15
100- 2x12
-lumberjack pulls
40- 1x15
45- 1x12
50- 1x10
-bent over rows
50+bar- 1x15
60+bar- 1x12
60+bar- 1x10
-pull ups
2x8 (hate hate hate pullups..)

The PhenomV1 has really been helpful with curbing my appetite too since I was having problems with that. I haven't binged on PB in like 2 days! Yea!!! Meals have been solid because I've been working from 9-7 and working out before that. Takes up lots of my 'sit around and eat' time. I have to eat what I packed only. which is good! Anyway- I'm off to workout and then work. I'm going to dinner with a friend tonight so I'm gonna go for the classic salad with grilled shrimp on top. Always seems to be a good healthy choice at this restaurant.
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote