Thread: Jersey PL Meet
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #15
cooltom
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselWeasel View Post
Congrats on doing your first meet, Tom. That was my same exact total in my latest meet, also WNPF, on March 27th. If you were 190, you should probably cut to the 181 class when you compete again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Lane View Post
That was awesome man. Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Congrats CT!!! thats awesome news!!! great lifts
Thanks for the support guys.

And, DW, I hear you on the weight class thing. I was planning all along to compete at 181, but my weight went up from its mainstay of 183-5 to 188-190 and I just put off cutting weight until a month out. At that point I just decided to let it go, just show up and have a good time.

I might want to drop down to a lower weight class in the future, but I'm also thinking of staying at this weight and just getting stronger at this bodyweight.

Follow my progress: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-powerful.html
cooltom is offline   Reply With Quote