Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I just finished up reading "Better Than Steroids" and to sum it up in one word: WOW. This book was full of useful information, that makes dieting seem realistic and actually better than steroids. I plan to implement many of Dr. Willey's ideas into my lifestyle.

I am first going to get my pre and post workout meals straightened out gradually get more scientific with my diet. I am hoping that using his methods will eliminate my dependence on stimulants and other pre workout supplements. One thing I plan to do over this summer is a glycogen supercompensation cycle. This just sounds so amazing and I think I could suffer through one week knowing that I get to eat for 36 hours straight pretty much.

The idea of short keto runs and other diets of he suggests sound so simple yet very effective. This book has really taught me how to use food to my advantage to gain muscle without having to do a huge bulk cycle of gaining fat. Another very useful tool is the glycemic index chart in the back of the book which gives a list of foods and what time of day you should eat them. Basically higher carb in the morning and then eliminate them as the day goes on.

This is a book that I will definitely read many times and go back to all the time for different information, for the current cycle. He gives great ideas for both cardio and weightlifting routines, but all are easy to read and follow.

This is an excellent book, and I suggest this book to everyone that is serious about training and wants to take their body to the next level.