Thread: Jersey PL Meet
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:10 AM   #9
cooltom
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
hell yeah tom, way to go in and take care of business. big congrats to your hard work and rewards!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
that's frickin awesome!! congratulations!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice job man. Those are some huge numbers. You mention that you were surprised to take first. Funny you say that. I just had a discussion recently with some guys and tried to convince them to compete. They were stronger then they had thought, and had watched so many Youtube videos of 1000 pound squats that they had no idea what a raw natural could compete with.

Anyway, congrats again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsworld View Post
Congrats!!

Good lifts--how many people can say they took first place with their first try? Makes me want to try competing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRaWNy View Post
Well done, congrats !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseA View Post
Wow! Congrats on the meet! Very impressive numbers. Makes me want to start training for another meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Good job bro!! Nice numbers
Thanks so much everyone. I feel great after doing this meet and I am forcing myself to take a few days off. I really can't wait to get back to training. Next time though, I'm getting a MAB shirt to wear under my singlet

Follow my progress: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-powerful.html
cooltom is offline   Reply With Quote