View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Thank you for the support and I know that I'm still pretty lean... but it might be a girl thing! lol I just want my tone back! I know that I've build quite a bit of muscle on my quads and hope to keep building some. But I want my clothes to fit again! lol Maybe for now I'll settle with 5 or 6 pounds. But thank you for the kind words. When I look back at the pics I'm not as grossed out as I feel, so that helps.
Nutrition was good today. I always stay clean, I've had a problem binge eating lately with stress and that is where the problem has come into affect so I'm trying my best not to do that these days by portioning EVERYTHING! Peanut butter is the worst right now for some reason... I eat 1/2 jar every night! it was becoming a real problem... so I'm working on that.
Got some new shoes http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/ProductDe ... pg=5110854 and while I loved them for working out this AM.... the dance class- not good at all! they stuck to the floor and were hard to maneuver in. Good thing I still have my Brooks!

But I'm off to bed now... tiring day for me.. Oh yeah- new job is good. Its at a different gym than my dance class so I might have to give that up. But you gotta go where the jobs are and the money is! :roll:
*K*
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote