View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor
Default Time for A whole new KP!

SO-
As most of you already know--- I have been going through some hard times over the last 4months. I quit prepping for a competition to work on my marriage, little did I know- it was on the outs anyway. oh well~ since the separation in April I have gained 10lb. hahaha no bueno...

Luckily, I have the most amazing support groups, not only on here, but with Anabolic Addiction, my friends, and a new guy in my life. I am starting PhenomV1 today and am gonna get that 10lbs off!! Today not only marks the start of PhenomV1- its also the start on my new life! I'm starting a new job today at a local gym (Kx fitness) and am so excited! The guy I'm seeing is a powerlifter so he understands and supports my healthy lifestyle which is such a change up from my x-husband. He will be pushing me in the gym which is great! lol
So my starting stats are:
Height= 5'8"
Weight= 145.8 (ugh)
BF= no clue right now, don't wanna know....

I will be eating clean (duh), lifting 5 days a week, doing interval training 3 days a week, and doing my dance class 3 days. I"m gonna be a busy girl! Back to the lifestyle I love!

Today I did shoulders and 25mins of intervals on the elliptical. I am off to my new job at 9 and will be going back to the dance class tonight at 7. So wish me luck and stick around to see some awesome results!
Attached Images

My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links