View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Shaun is called The Giant Killer...

He rarely finishes worst then 2nd in his weight class, and often pummels heavier guys.

Shaun Clarida - WNBF Pro

My name is Shaun Clarida. I am a WNBF Natural Professional Bodybuilder from Hackensack, New Jersey. I have been competing in bodybuilding shows since 2005. I have competed with the NPC, USBF, INBF and I am currently competing with the WNBF, which is the pro division to the INBF. Prior to bodybuilding, I wrestled for 4 years: Two years at Hackensack High School at the 103lbs weight class and two years for Rider University at the 125lbs.

When I entered into college, I weighed 110lbs and did not have much muscle. I began to get serious with my weight training in 2003 with the hopes of wrestling at the 125lb weight class. However, after having many conversations with bodybuilders that trained at my gym, I decided to begin competing and have not looked back ever since.

I began competing with the INBF in 2005 and soon thereafter, I won my Natural Pro Card with the WNBF by winning the Overall Title at the INBF Natural Northeast America.

My goal is to continue to train hard and dominate the Pro Lightweight Division with the WNBF in the near future and to one day become a Pro World Champion.

Stats:
Age-25
Height-5í3
Weight: In season 130-135/ off season-140
Competitive History:
2005 NPC Mid Atlantic-3rd -Novice Lightweight
2005 NPC X-Calibur-2nd-- Bantamweight
2005 NPC Muscle Beach-1st - Bantamweight
2005 NPC Natural Empire States-1st - Bantamweight
2005 NPC Northeast Open-1st/2nd- Bantamweight/Novice Lightweight
2005 INBF Amateur Worlds-3rd- Bantamweight
2006 INBF Natural Northeast-1st- (Pro Card) Bantamweight
2006 INBF Natural Hercules-1st -Bantamweight
2006 USBF NYS Natural-1st- Bantamweight
2006INBF Amateur Worlds-1st -(Overall) Bantamweight
2007 WNBF Pro Natural Mr. Mrs. Universe-2nd - Lightweight
2007 WNBF Pro Natural World Championships-2nd- Lightweight

Training:

I train 5-6 days a week, depending on my class and work schedule. I usually train 1 Ĺ hour-2 hours a day and do single body parts. I most love to train back and biceps.

Training Philosophy:
Bodybuilding to me is not just a hobby or a sport; itís a job and a way of life. In order to be the best at this sport, you have to be willing to give your all 24/7, 365. There is no such thing as an off-season in this sport. In order to achieve your goal, you have to be willing to sacrifice.

Go Natural or Go Home!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote