View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

How is your lower back feeling? If you are feeling no ill effects from your current deadlift program, don't change. Especially if you're going up in weight.

I find that I need at least a few heavy singles each week to keep my strength up. I did 10 rest paused @ 405 for months, and my max didn't jump up. But when I add in a few singles, it goes up.

You are doing the right thing (IMHO) doing the lighter rep work last. It will feel lighter, and make the training feel like it's moving along.

bwys61 is more of a straight powerlifter then me, so don't hesitate to pick his brain.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links