Thread: Road To Glory
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #1
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor
Default Road To Glory

Most of you who followed my MAX-OT log have gotten to know me personally, but for the newcomers, welcome. I'm going to start off with a variation of Layne Norton's Power/Hyper and stick with that until/if I stall. This is RJ Perkins' variation of it which I am currently running: R J Perkins Profile! R J Perkins Pictures, Videos & Workouts | Muscle & Strength

Started the routine two days ago and so far it has been great to me! This is most likely going to be a multiple part log, leading to my eventual goal of competing in the INBF. Once I compete (I am planning on competing by senior year of college, provided there will be no setbacks/injuries).

One major setback I'm going to have to deal with will be a corrective jaw surgery. Basically when I had braces in middle school (got them on about 12 years old), my orthodontist had me wear overnight headgear and removed 3-4 teeth in the upper area. This pushed my upper jaw back and also restricted lower jaw growth. Now as a result, my facial profile (side view) is extremely out of proportion and I have a receding lower jaw/upper jaw and is a huge self-esteem issue of mine. From what I have researched (about 3 years worth of information) there are several different operations and I haven't had the surgery yet because you are out of heavy lifting/sports for 6 months minimum and the diet is mostly liquids for the first few months. I'm going to get several consultations soon and most likely have the surgery either over winter/spring break or next summer.

Here are some progress pictures for the unaware:

Built up this base after an inconsistent run of Macdow's 5x5:

Lifted on and off for about a year (about 6 months of bb-oriented splits and 1 or 2 of a strength oriented split for school (BFS; Bigger Faster Stronger)...and worked my way up to this in January:
(Abs flexed):

Here are some more recent pics after 6 Months on MAX-OT with my first consistent diet:
(Relaxed/Bad Lighting):

As you can see, my shoulders/arms gained the most in mass, and a lot of other bodyparts lagged behind. I am currently 167.5 lbs roughly 11% and cutting to 9-10% BF then going on a clean bulk.

This is my overall physique goal within 8-10 years:
Jon Harris:

I plan on winning my WNBF Pro Card within 3-5 competitions.

Going to post my first two workouts on the new split now
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links