Old 06-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #23
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronManlet View Post
As I child, I discovered that my "sour" taste buds were a little out of whack. Things that people told me were super sour didn't taste all that sour to me.

What are your favorite flavours? Strawberry usually tastes bad...and anything that's advertised as cherry is a complete toss-up, IMO.
Just like people who have a high tolerance for hot food, so do I for sour food. I think I burnt my tastebuds off when I was 5.

Cherry just always tastes like cough syrup to me. Not that I don't like to robotrip with the best of 'em from time to time, but, you know, it's not like a good taste to me. I like watermelon and sour apple. Aw, you know like those sour straws or airheads. But Warheads...OMG I just drooled just thinkin' about 'em. We should have a face-off show, like a Warheads Fear Factor.

BTW I love how we all just chit-chat away like we're at a tea party while really we're thinkin' about how we would kill each other for free product. "Oh and how are you today Mr. Manlet? [...post #21...closer...closer...]" "Oh I'm splendid, E.V., cheerio! [...post #22...come ON....]"

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote