Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
thanks rich I appreciate this review and I think the next time I purchase supplements I am going to try kre-alkalyn pro.

I am just wondering how it compares to other preworkout formulas?
For me : It is clean simple to the point product and it works. It isn't filled with a list of stuff as long as your arm, that 80% of the stuff you have to research it to just find out what that ingredient is.
I don't get filled up. I tried a few other ones and I always yes had energy but also had that post Thanks Giving bloated feeling. It is the combination and ratio of the tea's that give you the extra shot of energy and good concentration. Plus with the delivery system AAEFX has I have the same effect threw my whole work out, start and right to the end.

Other Creatine products always give me gut rut and I am not going to spend more money on Rolaids or C/C than I do on a sup. On Creatine M. I was going threw a bottle of ant acids every 3 days.
I haven't had that problem since using the AAEFX products.

Also for me and being 100% Natural I love the fact it is tested 3 times for impurity's or drugs and they post the batch test results on the web.

Now something to remember. Each persons body chemistry is diffrent and reacts diffrent to things. Thats why some people have good luck with one product but not another, and visa versa. A lot of guys would argue this. But yet they have a pain med they have to use because another type don't work for them. Or they will only drink 1 brand of beer because another one gives them a worce hang over. But yet they will argue all people react the same from supplements. Think about it. lol

For me and the AAEFX whole line. They work the best for me and I highly recomend them. 1. for there purity 2. quality 3. for me they do what the product claims to do.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 06-23-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote