View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default Prowler kicked my ass...

So today I was using the prowler, it was pouring rain yesterday so I didnt get a chance to do it at the end of my workout like I planned. So this morning I decided I would focus purely on that, and boy did I drop the ball big time.. I have no idea what happened or didnt happen but after two trips sprinting 40 yards down and back, I felt ill, I couldnt drink any water and I had to lay down or I knew I was going to puke everywhere... What might be the reason for this? I struggled to put the plates and prowler itself away, everytime I picked something up I felt like puking again, no way was I going to be able to complete another two trips as planned. I only had 20 pounds more than I did last week when I trained, and last time I was able to get a full 4 trips even though the last one was a nightmare, I completed it and that was after deadlifting. Is it possible that I was dehydrated? My stomach felt full but my mouth was dry and water was making me feel ill. Just curious if anyone has ever had this? I'm feeling like a big sluff...