View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
damn man i was just thinking this same thing. i wonder how it would pan out. i seem to recover very well from the deads. probably better than any other lifts. i think i would shoot more for 65% and 85% though. and i don't think i'm gonna continue on the path of shooting for max effort for at least another 4 weeks or so. i'm gettin some elbow tendinitus from all the heavy bangin i've been doin.
I handle deadlifts MUCH better then squats. Heck, I think I handle deadlifts better then front squats.

Are you getting elbow tendinitis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
I deadlift close to twice a week. I say go for it!
Around what percentage are you lifting. You train to max at least once a week, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I dont see why you couldnt do that... from a strength training standpoint that is.
I think as long as my squat day isn't overblown my body would handle it well.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote