Old 10-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I think this is just a sign of the times. Kids are so used to being stimulated via TV or video games through game consoles or handhelds, that idle time with nothing to do drives them crazy. My kids are like this.

Chewing gum probably mildly satisfies that need for additional stimulation and that combined with school work, it makes for an improved combo. Just my guess.
I think you're on to something.

We limit our kids to mindless entertainment..only 30 minutes a night. We allow them to play with interactive media as much as they want...computer, Wii creative games, etc.

I tell my daughters...when you get a job and buy your own TV, then you can watch it all day.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote