Old 06-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
We don't know each other that well yet, but your gonna have to trust me on this. That is not full on wierd. It's more like wierd foreplay.

Now, about this 5 degress of butt sex you mention, go on.
Oh trust me, my weird bar is probably set the highest of anyone you know. I am the Queen of the Freaky Deakies!! The weird comment just came from the random shift of subject. It kind of gave me whiplash. Who knew it would go from creatine to strap ons?

Ok, so no one said anything about strap ons. I just wanted to take it to the next level. You're welcome.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote