View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
SQUATMONSTER
Brawn
Points: 1,023, Level: 17 Points: 1,023, Level: 17 Points: 1,023, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER SQUATMONSTER

Thanks for the introduction , so as you may have read my name is Daniel Conner from Illinois and I am the newest member of Team Anabolic Adddiction . I am a competitive powerlifter as well as I am returning to the sport of MMA.

I have been competing in strongman since 2001 and powerlifting since 2004. I have been fortunate to be blessed with great strength through faith and tons of hard work in and out of the gym .

I am a firm believer in proper diet and training but more importantly supplementation. I know there are so many different supplements on the market today that where does one know what works and what doesn't work? Well everyone has that question when starting out and or been in the supplement game for some time .

I am one that breaks down everything from supplements , dieting training and body mechanics - how the body works and what works the best for it . That is the main reason I was interested in AnabolicAddiction.net and their line of supplements .

Instead of just making a clone of the newest supplement on the market they took the time to do some research behind each ingredient and instead of just throwing a bunch of stuff together and giving it a cool name with a ton of marketing dollars behind it, they went a step further and did their homework .

I am glad to be the newest member of Team Anabolic Addiction and if I can help anyone out please feel free to drop me a line here on the board and hopefully as I have questions one of you can help me get them answered as well .

Squatmonster
SQUATMONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote