Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
I'm the same way! Right now I'm in my "building mode", and my body just came off of 16 weeks worth of cardio trauma, so the last thing I'm thinking of is boring cardio, haha. I just want to eat, lift, and be lazy!!

But I think if I do cardio during the week, it's going to be "fun stuff", y'know. Like short complexes, or some intervals or something. Or if I don't do any of those, like you said, some steady state stuff...but I think as long as my diet is spot-on, I shouldn't have to go crazy with cardio.

Also, it'll be a nice shock to my body when I cut down again, and start re-introducing more of the stuff
yea i know what you mean. I think after 10 minutes of on the treadmill or elliptical im already bored as hell. Just recently started doing intervals on the rowing machine..must say its much different than running. Im a big fan of complexes

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote