View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My favorite has always been step ups. Call me an oddball, but I have big legs and I think my billions of days doing these in my teens and 20's helped.
Haha...those can get brutal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
i try to get in some sort of cardio..but mostly hill sprints, farmers walks, complexes, and other fun stuff at least three times a week. never go for time just go by feel and try to push myself.

when i feel i need to do some recovery i will do some slow steady state cardio.
I'm the same way! Right now I'm in my "building mode", and my body just came off of 16 weeks worth of cardio trauma, so the last thing I'm thinking of is boring cardio, haha. I just want to eat, lift, and be lazy!!

But I think if I do cardio during the week, it's going to be "fun stuff", y'know. Like short complexes, or some intervals or something. Or if I don't do any of those, like you said, some steady state stuff...but I think as long as my diet is spot-on, I shouldn't have to go crazy with cardio.

Also, it'll be a nice shock to my body when I cut down again, and start re-introducing more of the stuff

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote