View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Mauler97
New Brawn
Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Spike Day 4: 09/29/2009

Did my official weigh in the other day and nearly fell off the scale in shock. It's insane how fast I can gain weight when I return to normal eating.

Let the fun begin!

Today is an off day. I am trying to survive on 2000 calories. Wish me luck. I haven't eaten this few amount of calories in quite a while. But, knowing that on Saturday I can eat like a mamma jamma, I'm hanging in there.

Good luck man,

Use the water mixed with fiber powder to help get you between meals, and chew alot of mint gum. When I start dieting I chew so much gum its almost like I just quit smoking..lol

You can do it.
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote