View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #26
Mauler97
New Brawn

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Thanks Mauler. Hopefully I start the Spike tomorrow.
How's the Spike Diet treating you?

The book should be going tro print later today! I really can't wait to have the book in my hands. The publisher says it takes 3-4 weeks to get them back. My local paper is having a reporter and a photographer come out to my gym next week to run a story that will come out the week the book is released. Also BOBFM here in the Twin Cities will be interviewing me on air that same week.
I will keep you posted on what's happening with the book. Doors keep opening up just like they did with muscleandbrawn.com and I think this will be a really fun ride.

Thanks again
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote